HELLOOOOOOOO

Hey
thank you so much for visiting
Thank u so much Mohamed Hemida for giving me the idea of making this blog

الأربعاء، 28 يناير 2009

LOVE <3

Love is the best thing in the person's life and love doesn't have to be between a male and a female, it could be between a girl and her cat, or between a mother and her son.
Love is such a great feeling, it's that kind of powerful passion and happiness that u feel when ur with somebody and sometimes something and I'm actually feeling this love all the time, I love my friends, I love my cat, I love the english language and many other things that worth sacrifice and as I always say "love is all about sacrifice" so if ur really in love, don't pull urself back from sacrificing for ur love
U have the right to look for love and find it so never give up and always seak for love till u get it and when u do, don't ever let go of it cuz it will be so hard to find a similar one

with all my love
Touty Potter


هناك تعليقان (2):

  1. انا فاهم 3/4 الكلام لانك عارفه ان ثقافتى هندى بس بجد فهمت الكلام الله ينور يا قمر بس بقا نوعى فى اللغات مره انجليزى 20 مره عربى كده يعنى
    و شكرا يا قمر على الشكر اللى مكتوب فوق

    ردحذف
  2. من عينيا الاتنين حاضر يا حميدة
    والشكر دة اقل حاجة ممكن اعملها :)

    ردحذف